Moving to London | Life Update

Saturday, 1 April 2017



So, i'm moving to London for the summer.

This has all happened quite quickly, but I'm very excited. I am moving to London in 18 days. Guys. Guys. I have so much to do and no time to do it but I genuinely cannot wait for this.

My original summer plans were to find a job in Toronto and live at home, but after spending a solid 3 months emailing and applying to as many places as I could, I decided -- why not have a little fun with summer? So, I'm moving there to be an 'au pair' for some family friends, and I cannot wait to see them. 

I've travelled a little before, but mostly within Canada and the US. I went to France about 5 years ago, and that was spectacular, and i've had the travel bug ever since. I've always wanted to go to the UK and see the amazing history and culture that it holds, and I am bouncing off the walls excited. 

I am debating whether or not to start up a new blog about my adventures as an 'au pair' and my travels, or to just write about it here, so if you have strong opinions, please let me know! This will hopefully not hinder my new years resolution of being more active on this blog. I also hope to read a lot of books set in London, and maybe do a bookish tour of London. Who knows! Everything is a bit up in the air at this point.

So. 18 Days. I finish my 3rd year of University. I move into a new house. I travel across the ocean, 6000km away from home, and start a new adventure. And I couldn't be more excited.

Thank you for reading, and I can't wait to share this experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment