Top Ten Books on My Fall Semester TBR!

Tuesday, 22 September 2015




As an English Lit major, I get to take a lot of really cool classes and read a lot of cool books! So, instead of making my fall TBR for books that I want to read on my own time, I wanted to show you guys the books for school that i'm excited to read! I've also added which class i'm reading it for!




Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Class: Literature and Propaganda





1984 by George Orwell
Class: Literature and Propaganda




The Complete Maus by Art Spielgelman
Class: Literature and Propaganda



The Wars by Timothy Findley
Class: Canadian Literature



What We All Long For by Dionne Brand
Class: Canadian Literature, and Literature, Multiculturalism and Diversity



The Selector Of Souls by Shauna Singh Balwin
Class: Literature, Multiculturalism, and Diversity




A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Class: Shakespeare



The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare
Class: Shakespeare




Othello by William Shakespeare
Class: Shakespeare




The Tempest by William Shakespeare
Class: Shakespeare



What are you guys excited to read in school this year? Let me know, and link me to your TTT! <3 Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment