Top Ten Fairytale Retellings I've Read

Tuesday, 4 August 2015




Last year during the Bout of Books 10.0 Read-A-Thon, I made it my mission to read only Fairy Tale retellings, and since then i've always been looking for really good retellings. So you might say that i'm a bit picky when it comes to retellings. So when I read this topic, I went 'oh i'll probably have a list of 20!' but that just wasn't the case. So, keep reading, and see what my top nine fairytale retellings are!








  














Thanks for reading guys! Post your TTT in the comments below, and I'll take a look! Happy Reading!






2 comments

  1. I keep seeing Cruel Beauty in everyone's TTTs.... I really need to read it! Tiger Lily has been on my wishlist for a while - is it good? Nice list :-)
    http://www.wingsmadeofwords.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cruel Beauty is such an incredible read! I loved it so much! And Tiger Lily was really good as well! It's been awhile since I've read it, but I remember loving it so much. <3

      Delete