BookTube-A-Thon 2015 Update: Days 1 - 3

Thursday, 6 August 2015


Hello fellow readers, booktubers, and bloggers, alike! I'm here to do a quick update on the Monday and Tuesday of the BookTube-A-Thon! This year's BookTube-A-Thon is quite reminiscent of last years. Both happened while I am up at my cottage, and both have included some amazing books!

On Monday, I started out by reading 'Happily Ever After', which is a collection of comics by the great Chas Addams, of Addams Family fame. I love everything Addams Family, so I thought that this would be a fun one to read! And it was! I'll do a video review to review all the books i've read.

And for some reason, that was it for day 1. I was just not in a reading mood, so I spent a good amount of time outside, going on walks or paddleboarding. It was a relaxing day, but you don't want to hear about that. ONTO DAY 2!

On day 2, (or Tuesday, or Dienstag. Sorry.) I read 2 whole books! Yay!! I read If You Feel Too Much, which is by Jamie Tworkowski, the founded of To Write Love On Her Arms. It was a collection of blog posts, and short stories, and honestly? I didn't expect it to hit me as hard as it did. I fell in love with his method of storytelling and I am totally serious when I say that I want every single person in the world to read this book.

On day 3, I was a bit of a hot mess. I was travelling with my brother for most of the day, and when we weren't travelling, we were cleaning. We left the cottage on Wednesday and had to clean the place up before we went. So my plan of reading Somewhere There is Still a Sun got drafted. Hopefully Thursday will be a bit better. Whoops. 

So that's my update, guys! I hope you are all having a successful and enjoyable BookTubeAThon, and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment