Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Tuesday, 7 July 2015



This was a hard one to do, as most hyped books i've read. I'm awful at withstanding peer pressure. But I've done it! So here are the top 10 most hyped books that I STILL haven't read.


I keep telling myself that it's next on my list, but I still haven't read it. It's a case of 'I-have-to-be-in-the-mood' syndrome.

I've heard mixed things about this one, and honestly? I don't know if i'll ever pick it up, but it's a hyped book that I still haven't read


Again, I don't think I'll ever read these, but I wish I had a long time ago.

Please don't hurt me.


This one seems so fun! I just... haven't gotten to it. Ugh, i've got so much work to do XD


I EVEN OWN THIS ONE. IT'S AT SCHOOL. IT'S ON MY SHELF. WHY HAVEN'T I READ THIS??

This is just getting embarrassing.
As you can see, I'm a horrible human.

I know, guys... I know.


(runs and hides from screaming mob)




1 comment

  1. Mara Dyer is one of my all time favorite books! I hope you enjoy that one. I also LOVE Across the Universe as well as the sequel. I have yet to read book three! I am hoping to check out Winger soon.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete