Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

Tuesday, 28 July 2015


Bookish Characters are my life. I love when i'm reading a book and I spot a bookish character. They automatically have this safe and beautiful place in my heart. So this list is made up of those characters. Enjoy! 


Liesel Meminger - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak



Juliette Ferras - The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi


Ethan Wate - The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Richard Castle - Castle


Hazel Grace Lancaster - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Elizabeth Bennet - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Matilda - Matilda by Roald Dahl


Owl Eyes - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Cath - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Alaska Young - Looking for Alaska by John Green


Tell me what you thought of the list! And link me to your TTT in the comments! Happy Reading everyone!

1 comment

  1. Great choices! I have Liesel, Matilda and Elizabeth too. Here's my top ten.

    ReplyDelete