Top Ten Topics That Have Been Done in the Past

Tuesday, 23 June 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Top Ten Debut Novels that I'm Excited for This Year



Top Ten Favourite Secondary Characters
Top Ten Books I Wish Would Have Had Sequels
Top Ten Books/Authors That I'm Thankful For
My Top Ten Auto Buy Authors
Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy But I Still Haven't Read
Top Ten Unusual Character Names We've Encountered in Books

Top Ten Books on my Seasonal TBR

Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
Top Ten "Older" Books I Don't Want People To Forget


2 comments

  1. Some great choices here! I'll have to remember some of these for our next freebie weeks! I haven't been doing TTT long enough to make this week's list, so I picked an old topic to do instead.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-10/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a few in common. The childhood one being one of them.

    Great list! I loved all the ones you listed.

    Here's mine

    I also have a $30 giveaway going on here."

    ReplyDelete