Changes to the Blog!

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Welcome to the new Adventures in YA Fiction blog! There's a new design, which I am absolutely in love with, and am ready to get back to regular postings. School's been insane, but I've finally got a grasp on my workload, and am ready to get back into the swing of things. 

This past year, my blog has kind of been pushed to the back burner, and I knew that it would happen, because of school and moving and all of that. But, i've finished one semester with a super high GPA, and i've been in Halifax for 5 months now, so I think it's time I get my act together. 

So, i'm officially back with a new theme, and a new promise - to post at least twice a week (!!!). I hope you guys like the theme and are excited for all the stuff I have planned!

Happy Reading, and thanks for sticking with me for so long!




No comments:

Post a Comment