If We Were Having Coffee I

Thursday, 19 February 2015


I've seen this post a few times, and I like it because there are just some things I want to chat about and tell you guys, even though it may not be bookish. I saw this over on The Perpetual Page Turner when Jamie did this a while ago. I hope you like it!




I'd tell you that I just started my second semester at university, and things aren't going as I thought they would. I had a blowout with a group of friends, and long story short, I'm no longer moving into a house or apartment like I thought I was going to be. I've applied for another year in residence, and i'm trying to be happy and excited about it, but it's hard. 


I'd tell you how much I love my classes. I have two english classes this semester - Pulp Fiction, and Poetry & Drama. My professors are really chill and super smart and I'm really enjoying them. When i'm in those classes, I understand why I'm even at university, and I know that I made the right choice in program.


I'd tell you about my dad. He had a huge health scare that landed him in the hospital for about a week/10 days. He's home now, and he's doing better, but I was really scared. Especially since i'm so far away from home. That whole experience had me reverting into a kid. I just wanted to go home for a while. 

I'd tell you how much I miss my dog. 



I'd tell you how happy I am to be here at school, and how I wouldn't trade it for anything.




1 comment

  1. I also studied English in college, and really enjoyed it. Also, I'm glad your dad is doing better.
    I’ve nominated you in the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not sure if you’ve already been nominated, or have done it yet. You can check the post here.
    - Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete