#NYW15 Holiday Haul!

Monday, 5 January 2015

Welcome to todays post! I can't wait to show you all what books I got for Christmas! I also don't have any pictures, so there will just be generic covers.

I know this is a day and a half late, but yesterday was a crazy day, including a cancelled flight, and then another flight that was delayed 4 and a half hours. Posts will resume as normal from here on out! Here we go..!!!

From My Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins
The Harry Potter Hardcover, American Edition Box Set





From Sara at Just Another Story for TBTB Secret Santa
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Hardcover Box set



From My Brother
A leather and gold journal from Chapters
Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown Up by Grace Helbig

 


From My Aunt and Uncle
Careless People: Murder, Mayhem, and the Invention of the Great Gatsby by Sarah Churchwell



From one of my friends
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson



And those were the books I got! Let me know what you got during the Holidays, or even in the month of December! See you guys tomorrow!!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

1 comment

  1. That Harry Potter set is pretty epic. I often wonder if I should get a new set. But I kind of love my first edition hard back UK covers Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete