Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



1. Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jay Gatsby is one of my favourite characters in all of literature, and I feel like he would find a way to throw great parties
2. The Liars from We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
These 4 Liars are a diverse group of characters. I feel like they would make the island.... eventful.

I mean.... we need some comic relief on the island. And he can definitely keep us alive!

4 & 5. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I would have so much to talk about in regards to fandoms and fan culture with Cath, and I mean, where she goes, Levi's not usually far behind.

6 & 7. Mackenzie Bishop and Wesley Ayres from The Archived series by Victoria Schwab

Mac is such an interesting character and I feel like spending time with her would let me pick her brain a little! Also Wesley because he's perfection and I just want to be near him. I mean, what?



8 & 9. Alison and Willem from the Just One Day series by Gayle Forman
These two can create an adventure out of anything, and I think they would make this island a lot more fun that it is! 

10. Liesel Memminger from The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Liesel is one of those 'look-on-the-bright-side kind of kids, and I think I would need a lot of that if I were to be stuck on an island.


Now that I'm thinking about it, this Island wouldn't be so bad! Throw in some wifi and a library of some sorts, and I'm good to go! Who do you want on your island? Let me know in the comments!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

2 comments

  1. I haven't read any of these books! Gosh... I need to get reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Liesel from The Book thief, one of my favorite characters and favorite books :)

    ReplyDelete