Top Authors I Own the Most Books From

Tuesday, 29 July 2014



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I don't have many 'auto buy authors' and a lot of them don't have many books out. So here is my top 5!





1. J.K. Rowling - 9 Books
The Harry Potter Series (7)
The Tales of Beedle the Bard (1)
The Cuckoos Calling (1)





2. John Green - 7
An Abundance of Katherines (1)
Paper Towns (1)
Let It Snow (1)
Looking for Alaska (2)
The Fault in Our Stars (2)


3. Tahereh Mafi - 5
Shatter Me (1)
Destroy Me (1)
Unravel Me (1)
Fracture Me (1)
Ignite Me (1)




4. Rainbow Rowell - 5
Eleanor and Park (1)
Eleanor and Park Collectors Edition (1)
Fangirl (1)
Attachments (1)
Landline(1)




5.  Sarah Addison Allen - 5
Garden Spells (1)
The Girl Who Chased the Moon (1)
The Peach Keeper (1)
The Sugar Queen (1)
Lost Lake (1)





Who are your auto buy authors? Let me know in the comments and link me to your TTT! Thanks for stopping by!!

- Indigo
@indigowayworth

5 comments

  1. I have J.K. Rowling, John Green and Rainbow Rowell too! I have yet to pick up all the books in the Shatter Me series but I'm working on it :)

    Here's My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure if I "auto-buy" any particular authors. I haven't really found a favourite! My list is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Indigo! Thanks for stopping by my blog, The Crazy Bookworm! Okay, 2 things: #1. GREAT LIST! An awesome top 5. And #2: I am totally following you back! I love your blog!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leigh Bardugo and Alexandra Bracken are my top 2 auto-buy authors. I have JK Rowling on my list as well!

    Followed via GFC and Bloglovin'!
    Marie
    http://mariethebooklover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list. I love John Green although I've only read Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars and An Abundance of Katherines so far.

    ReplyDelete