Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This year is one for the scrapbooks. I've done so many incredible things, gotten so many incredible opportunities, met so many wonderful people, and read some absolutely beautiful books. From my 




1. Great by Sara Benincasa
LGBTQ Fiction in a contemporary Great Gatsby story. With witty dialogue, beautiful writing, and such a hilarious bunch of characters, what's not to love?

Blunt, Funny, and heartbreaking, this book started my year off really well :)

A perfect ending to my favourite trilogy of all times. 


I didn't expect to love this one as much as I did. But the pacing, and the writing, and the incredible characters make it stand out.




5. The Archived and the Unbound by Victoria Schwab
This series is an absolute incredible one. The Archived was so captivating and I fell in love with the characters. And the Unbound? Such an amazing sequel! I just want book 3 now! Also, Guyliner. #InWesleyAyresWeTrust




Noah and Echo quickly became one of my favourite couples.
High school romance with a harsh writing style = one of my favourites



Such an amazing read. Please read the series, because it's so incredible!!!


This book was beautiful, and the writing blew me away!!



I have had such a great year in reading so far, and I hope to finish it off strong!!! What are you best reads this year? Let me know in the comments!! Also, link me to your TTT!!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

2 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about the Pushing the Limits series. I can't wait to get started on it! Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete