Summer Project! I'm Reading Your Favourite Books!

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Image from We Heart It

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Booktubers alike! I'm looking to start a new feature for this summer, and I need your help! If you want to know what this feature is, keep reading below!

THE FEATURE

I think that you can tell a lot about a person by what their favourite book is, and why. And I want to spend the summer reading some of your favourite books. I want to interview 8 bloggers and book tubers, read their favourite book (no matter the length or genre), and make it a featured post on the blog. I want to do one a week for the entire summer, and at the end of each week, give away a copy of that book!

WHAT I NEED

I need bloggers and booktubers! I need you, if you're interested, to fill out this form and submit it so that I can pick the 8 people. I would also LOVE if you could tweet out that form, or retweet me so that more people know about it!

I am so excited to do this feature, but can only do it with your help! Thanks so much guys, and I hope you fill out that form! I'll talk to you guys later!!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment