March Book Haul

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Hello everyone, and welcome to my March book haul! I only bought one book this month, but I got a lot of cool books from a lot of cool people! You can find my video haul, or you can check out the pictures! Please like and subscribe if you want more videos :) Thanks for watching!




Book I bought:
S. by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst



Received for review:
The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters
Countdown City by Ben H. Winters

Thanks to Eric from Quirk Books for these! 


Won in the #getobsessed contest on the Indigo Teen Twitter:
The Gospel of Winter by Brendan Kiely
Maybe One Day by Melissa Cantor
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson

Thanks to the ladies at Indigo Teen for these amazing titles!

 Thanks for sticking around guys! Hope you have a great day, and a great month in books!

-Indigo 
@indigowayworth



No comments:

Post a Comment