Top Ten Things on my Bookish Bucket List

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

If you can't already tell, I love books and all things bookish. But more than reading, I love owning books, and the work that goes into them. I have a few 'bookish' things on my bucket list, and here they are!

1. Read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Besides books, I am a huge musical theatre junkie, and I NEED to read this brick one day!

2. Go to BEA
BEA is like fashion week in the publishing world. I went to OLA (the Ontario Library Association) this year, but I desperatley want to go to BEA.

3. Go to the LA Times Festival of Books
Same as BEA. I just love being around bookish people and this sounds like such a fun thing.

4. Work in publishing
I am going into school next year with the hopes of graduating and entering the publishing world. I want to eventually do what Suman from @HCCFrenzy, or the Ladies from @epicreads do.

5. Have a library
Self explanitory

6. Read all of Jane Austin's work
I haven't read anything by her and I really want to change that.

7. Meet John Green
John Green is one of my favourite authors, and he's so intelligent. I just want to sit down with him and talk to him. I think it'd be a great experience.

8. Have tea with Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs
I met Tahereh Mafi back in 2012, even before Unravel Me came out, and she was so much fun. And I want to meet Ransom sooo badly because I love the Miss Peregrine's books. So I just want to have tea with them and chat and have a good time. I would spend the majority of it crying, but it'd be fun! 

9. Meet J.K. Rowling
Her books were so much apart of my childhood and my life now that I just want to hug her, and thank her for everything that she has written. She will never know to what extent her books have helped me, and I want to give her a peek at how she has influenced me.

10. Reach 100 followers on the blog
I've been blogging for almost 2 years now, and I have accumulated about 50 followers. I really love my blog, and I love how I run it, but I really wish I would have more followers. I'm not trying to sound rude in anyway, but like anything we do in life, if you put in a lot of effort, you want recognition. It's the same for me :)

Those are the top ten things that are on my bookish bucket list! Link me to you TTT posts in the comments, or let me know what's on your bookish bucket list! Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!

-Indigo
@IndigoWaywoworth

4 comments

  1. These are great! I would love to meet JK Rowling, too, and would be so jealous if you met her, but in a good jealous way!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to BEA and have a library too!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Read Les Mis... YES! I love the movie the size of the book is daunting though...
    4. I want to work in publishing too!
    6. Same goes for this one, I love P&P and I hope to love the other ones too ^^

    Good luck and great list!

    New follower! :)

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader
    My TTT : http://little-missreader.blogspot.dk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-bookish-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to go to BEA before they leave NYC

    I nominated you for the Liebster Awards here: http://ashlyhbooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-awards-31714.html
    you can answer the questions if you want to, if you don't want to its ok.

    ReplyDelete