Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I love a good love story. And as much as I like the angst, the heartbreak, and the realistic elements of a romance, I'm a huge sucker for the moments that make me swoon and fan myself. What can I say? I'm a romantic. So, in time for Valentines day, here are ten books that will make you swoon






1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This is one of my favourite romances of all times, and for good reason too.

2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Cath and Levi make my heart go weeeee!




3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

This book, and series for that matter, is so filled with fluff it may as well be cotton candy

4. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

#Warnette




5. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
#StillWarnette

6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
#Warnette5ever







7. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Lena and Ethan's story is so wonderful throughout the whole series.


8. 
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Even though I didn't like the rest of the series, Delirium is still swoon worthy :D






9. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson

I want Hector for Valentines Day.

10. Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Finn and Kate are my OTP




 These are some of my favourite swoon love stories, and I want to know yours! Link me to your TTT in the comments so I can see what you recommend! Until next time, happy reading, and I'll talk to you soon!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

3 comments

  1. I only have 7 on my list! hahaahaa
    I really need to add more swoonable reading in my life!!! For instance: Rainbow Rowell! I haven't read any of her books yet but I hear/read that they will definitely make anyone swoon. I have just recently started reading more romatical stuff, so hopefully my list will be a lot longer in the future!
    Here's to more swoonable books :)
    Check out my Top 7 at bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com
    P.S. I see that your currently reading The Archived! I just bought it over the weekend and I'm super excited to read it! I also saw it on someone's TTT list today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Fangirl! And omg yes can I please have Hector for EVERY day?! Great list!!

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more swoon in my life, and The Shatter Me Trilogy has been big on these lists, so I'm considering trying it. I have to say, Anna and the French Kiss made my list, and I relaly need to get onto Fangirl very soon! I need to! Great list, Indigo!

    Amanda
    Top Ten Tuesdays - Swoony Books

    ReplyDelete