January Wrap Up and February TBR - 2014

Monday, 10 February 2014


Hello! Here is my first months wrap up/ TBR video! I really like watching these and thought I would do these instead of the weekly ones I was going to start doing. All the Links will be here and on the video. Let me know what you think of these videos!



Books Read in January

Waking Kate by Sarah Addison Allen
Goodreads
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley 
Goodreads
Dining with the Doctor by Chris Rachael Oseland
Goodreads
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Goodreads - Review
Wonder by R.J. Polacio
Goodreads - Review
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Goodreads - Review
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Goodreads - Review
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Goodreads - Released March 18th (review to come)

Books on my February TBR

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Goodreads
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
Goodreads
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Goodreads
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Goodreads
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Goodreads
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Goodreads
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Goodreads
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Goodreads

What did you guys read in January? What are you planning to read this month? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you soon!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth


No comments:

Post a Comment