Best YA Literary Couples - Valentines Day 2014

Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines day everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with love and romance and chocolate and cake. I'm doing a girls night tonight with cake, tea, and going to see the Vampire Academy movie! So, I thought I would do a quick post, highlighting my favourite YA lit couples! Here we go! In no particular order....


Finn and Cate
Born Wicked and Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood



Ethan and Lena
The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


Tris and Four
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth


Eleanor and Park
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
 art: andiree


Anna and √Čtienne
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Art: Tumblr user maseashford


Cath and Levi
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Elisa and Hector
The Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson





Hazel Grace and Augustus
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



Juliette and Warner
The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi



What are you favourite literary couples? Let me know in the comments! Happy Valentines Day everyone! Have a great day, and a great weekend!!

-Indigo <3
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment