Christmas Book Haul - #NYW14

Tuesday, 7 January 2014


  
Usually I get a lot of books for christmas, but since this year we were travelling, I got a lot of gift cards to Chapters and Amazon instead. But included here are some books from TBTB Secret Santa, books I bought for myself, and books I bought from the gift cards.



Bought for myself at Chapters
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Dare You To by Katie McGarry


     
Gifted to me by Sara @ Just Another Story for The Broke and Bookish Secret Santa
Crash into You by Katie McGarry





Bought using gift cards
Pre-Order of Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pre-Order of Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

Gifted to me from my Sister
Dining with the Doctor by Chris-Rachael Oseland


What did you guys get as gifts this holiday? Let me know in the comments below! Tomorrow is the last day of New Years Week, so get ready! See you guys then!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment