Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

 
 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Winter is finally upon us! Here in Canada it is snowy, and cold, and 100% lovely, and I am armed with Tazo Passion tea and christmas cookies, and I'm not afraid to dive into some amazing books! Since I'll be travelling in December, I'm doing a lot of reading on my Nook. Here's what I'll be reading this winter!



1. The paradox of Verical Flight by Emil Ostrovski
Got this as a present and I cannot wait! Reading it now!

2. The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise 
Sounds like such a cute, light read! Only $1.99 on nook :)




3. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
I really enjoyed reading Code Name Verity last year, so I'm going to jump right into this one!

4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
This series is going to end very soon, and I thought I should start it! Only $1.99 on Nook :)



5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Not sure what this one is all about, but I like reading creepy books in Winter :)

6. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
When else would you read this? Seriously! 




7. Legend by Marie Lu
Haven't read this series, So i'm hoping to binge read it if I like the first one!

8. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
I didn't get to read this one in the fall, so I'll be erading this one on my Nook on my way to Florida :)





9. Promise Bound by Anne Greenwood Brown
The finale to this series! I am so thrilled to get to read an ARC!

10. Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
I am so anxious to read Ignite Me, and even more so to read Fracture Me! Already Preordered!


 Winter is one of my favourite seasons for reading, and I am really excited to read all of these books! Link me to your TTT in the comments so I can see what you're reading!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

2 comments

  1. Under the Never Sky and Legend are such good books! I've heard good things about Mara Dyer, and tried to read but couldn't get into it :(. And I'm going to read the Lies Beneath Series sometime in 2014.
    Check out my TTT: http://awesomemonica.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really read Let it Snow before Christmas too. Been wanting to and I like all 3 authors. I also really wanted to read The Boyfriend App when it came out but kinda forgot about it. 1.99 is a good deal... I'll have to check out B&N and see if the ebook is still that cheap. I hope you like Mara... it was addicting for me :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete