Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Tuesday, 5 November 2013





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


I am not a huge series reader, but I'm getting more and more into them. So, here are my sequels, companions, and finale novels that I can't wait to read!


                        
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins:
Seriously? I need this like I need air
Goodreads

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Guys, this is one of my favorite series and You best be sure im going to read it the day it comes out.




3. Sisters Fate by Jessica Spotswood
I can't wait to finish this series! Ugh, that cliffhanger! 

4. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I really liked Just One Day and I want to know what happens next!


5. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
I loved how different and creppy Miss Peregrines Home was and I cant wait to see what happens next

6. Promise Bound by Anne Greenwood Brown
I feel like no one has read this series and it's one of my favourites! I have an egalley , and I can't wait! to read it


7. Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Caster Chronicles is one of my all time favourite series and I loved Ridley and Link, and I want to read about them so bad!

8. The One by Kiera Casss
I didn't like the Elite as much as The Selection, but I do want to know what happens next! #TeamMaxon




What are the sequels, companions, or finales that you can't wait to get your hands on? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks guys for checking out my TTT this week and make sure to link me to yours!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

6 comments

  1. I have The One on my list too! Also am going to start reading Shatter Me soon so happy to see a follow up on your list :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read JUST ONE YEAR and really enjoyed it, and I too am seriously dying for ISLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot Sisters Fate in my list! I love love love the first book in that series! I haven't read the second yet (shame on me), but now I'm kind of anxious to read it since you mention that it has a cliffhanger. I might just wait until I have the last one ready to read. I haven't read Shatter Me but everyone seems to love it, I really need to get a read one with that one. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Kim @ The Nomadic Book Hoarder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shatter Me is a book I am still dying to read, looks like such a great series and I have only heard great things. Also excited to see how it all ends for America in The One. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo many of these books need to come out NOW! Seriously, Isla? I feel like I've been waiting for it to come out for AGES!! I'm dying for a little more Stephanie Perkins charm in my life.

    And Ignite Me. And Sisters Fate. (THOSE COVERS, ughhhh so beautiful)

    Basically, we just have to suffer together I suppose. Good choices though!

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so many great sequels coming out with pretty covers. I will be picking up Ignite me, the one, dangerous dream, and stephanie's newest one...so many great books not enough time.

    ReplyDelete