Top Ten Best and Worst Series Enders

Tuesday, 8 October 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Series are either a hit or miss. The stakes get higher, or they flop and you have to watch your favourite characters and worlds crash and burn. it's not a fun thing. but some times (once in a blue moon) series end well. Your characters end up where they were meant to, and all is well in the world. And there is, in my mind, no in between. So here are my top five best endings and top five worst. And because these are all final books, I won't go into detail so I don't spoil anyone. if you wanna discuss these with me, tweet at me; @indigowayworth!

In no particular order.....
                           
BEST:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling


WORST:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins



BEST:
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


WORST:
The Death Cure by James Dashner


BEST:
Requiem by Lauren Oliver


WORST:
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer



BEST:
All You Desire by Kirsten Miller


WORST:
Runaway by Meg Cabot



BEST:
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson (I am reading this now and omg amazeballs!)

WORST:
Boundless by Cynthia Hand



What are your favourite series enders? What about your least? Let me know! Leave your TTT posts in the comments below!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

3 comments

  1. I thought Boundless was an okay conclusion...except for the ending which I will never be okay with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about Breaking Dawn. I wasn't really impressed.
    Here's my list http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/10/top-ten-tuesday-16-bestworst-series.html

    ReplyDelete