Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

Tuesday, 17 September 2013







Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Since Fall is such a busy time for me, with school, work, and blogging, my TBR ends up being pushed aside. With that in mind, I am determined to get through a few of these!



1. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia 
I received an ARC copy of this and I want to read it and have the review up before it's released in October

2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon  
I got a manuscript copy of this when I went to the RazorBill Canada lunch in July and It's been since on my shelf ever since!




3. Deception by C.J. Redwine
 I am currently reading this one and am super excited to know more about Rachel and Logan and their world

4. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
I bought this one when I was in the states and I'm really excited. I haven't read anything by Gayle Forman, so i'm hoping it's a good introduction




5.How to Love by Katie Cotugno  This is one of my preorders, and I am really in a contemporary mood at this point, so I'm hoping this will fufill my needs



 
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 I can't say enough nice things about Rainbow Rowell. She is an amazing writer and if this one is anything like Eleanor and Park, then I am in for a crazy ride



7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I can't wait to see how Tris and Four's story ends. I have high hopes for this one and I pray I won't be let down like some other finales have done. *cough*Mockingjay*cough*

8. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
This is another final book in the series and I am thrilled with how this series has gone. If The Bitter Kingdom is anything like A Crown of Embers, I'm in for a treat :)

9. The Cuckoo's Calling by Rabert Galbraith
My Queen, J.K. Rowling, has struck again, and I cannot wait to read this.

10. Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
I have heard nothing but good things about this, and I am interested as to what this has to offer.







 Fall is  a HUGE time for YA books, and I cannot wait to get some of these beauties onto myself and into my brain! WHat's on your fall TBR list? Leave your TTT and TBR lists in the comments! See you soon!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

4 comments

  1. Ooh! - How to Love is a good one. Hope it turns out great. I'm very wary about J.K. Rowling's The Cuckoo's Calling and The casual Vacancy. I'm probably just being silly. It's just very different then what I'm used to from her. Who knew she liked mystery so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I forgot something on my list -- The Cuckoo's Calling. Although gritty contemporary mystery isn't usually my thing, I'm definitely going to read it just because it's Rowling. (I did decide to pass on The Casual Vacancy for a while, though.) I've also heard terrific things about Fangirl, so I may read that one, too. Enjoy your fall reading, and thanks for stopping by my TTT list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books on here that I want to read too! Especially Fangirl, The Cuckoo's Calling and The Bone Season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many great things about The Bone Season! You have a great list, I pretty much want to read everything on it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete