Book Haul: Summer, September, and Word on the Street

Sunday, 29 September 2013


I haven`t had much time recently to sit down and actually blog, but the Gods have given me this weekend to catch up! So i figured I start out with my long overdue book haul! I did a little bit of traveling this summer and bought quite a few books. Also, for my birthday (August 27th; I`m finally 17!) I got a ton of chapters giftcards so those were put to good use. So let`s get started! These are my summer books.


Books:
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I got Eleanor and Park when I was in Virgina visiting my Godson and his family. And I got Just One Day when I was in Iowa dropping my brother off at University! You can find my review of Eleanor and Park here.

Books:
Deception by C.J. Redwine
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

These are the books that I bought with my birthday money. You can find my review of The Beginning of Everything here and my review of Two Boys Kissing here


 Books:
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

These were gifts to myself for finishing my first week of school; or that's how I justified it myself! I read Fangirl and fell in love. My review should be up soon. And I can't wait for The Infinite Moment of Us because it looks sooooo amazing.







These are my Word on the Street books! I went down with one of my friends from school and ran into a few bloggers. I got to see Michelle from Lipstick and Literature again in the line to meet Elizabeth Wein. I also got to meet, very briefly, Michele from Just a Lil' Lost, and Avery from Avery's Book Nook! So here are the books that I got :)




Books:
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Asylum by Madeleine Roux
Night School by C.J. Daugherty
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver

I got Night School and Liesl and Po at the Harper Collins booth - 3$ each! I bought Asylum for 15$ and Rose Under Fire for 17$. I'd say it was a good day! Plus I got Rose Under Fire signed!








(Side note: I'm covering my name because it is my true first name. Indigo is my middle name. I go by my middle name with most of my family and on the internet, but I also use my first name sometimes. <3)









I have got a lot of reading to do! What are you reading this weekend? let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and reading this, and I'll see you guys soon with a new review!

See ya!
Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment