Bout of Books Read-a-thon!

Sunday, 12 May 2013

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

I'm taking part in my first read-a-thon! The Bout of Books 7.0 runs from May 13th till May 19th. Rules are simple; set a goal, and update on your progress every day.My goal this week is to read 5 books, and these are them;

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Defiance by CJ Redwine

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

I would add pictures but Im trying to write this on my ipad and it sounds a lot easier than it actually is. Anyway, I'm not going to set an allotted page count for each day, but just promise to read in all of my spare time. Some books I'll go through in a day, and some in 3!

Are you participating in bout of books? If so, tell me in the comments and we can follow each others progress, here and on twitter. Also, look out for a very special post coming tomorrow ;)

-Indigo

@IndigoWayworth

 

EDIT: This morning, Tuesday, I went in for emergency dental surgery, and lost almost a full day. I'm cutting back on my goals and I won't be reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare this week.

 

 

1 comment

  1. I liked The Peach Keeper, but not quite as much as I liked Garden Spells. I'm curious to know what you think. I LOVE Neverwhere! It's one of those books that just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete