Waiting on Wednesday - April 24th

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

             Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where us book nerds highlight what books we're excited for!

So ever since I finished Anna and the French Kiss (review here) and Lola and the Boy Next Door (review here), I've been patiently waiting for Isla and the Happily Ever After, but patience is not my strong suit. I need it now guys!


 So, here is the goodreads summary and cover and it just makes me want it more! So if Stephanie is reading this (Hay gurl) which I highly doubt she is, CAN I HAZ EARLY? Fangirling over. :) But for all of us, it hits shelves this September!

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and √Čtienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
   
SO EXCITED GUYS!! Let me know in the comments what your WoW picks are, and tell me if you're also excited for Isla!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth

3 comments

  1. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, but this looks like a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard SOOOOO much about his author and her books and I feel so bad because I still haven't read ANY of them!! I need more time in a day!!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of great things about this series, but I'm not a huge fan of contemporary, so I probably won't be reading it anytime soon. xD

    New GFC follower! Would love it if you could return the favor. :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete