My Most Anticipated of 2013!

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Edit: I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently Blogger didn't get the message. So here it is!

Hello everyone and here is the last day of my New Years Blog Spree! And to finish it off, I thought I'd focus on the year ahead by giving my most anticipated of 2013! 

Harken by Kaleb Nation
I am so excited to read Harken! I made a full post on it here! I have been following Kaleb since the release of his first novel, Bran Hambric and the Farfield Curse, and I have been with Harken since it was the #SecretKalebBook that was first brought up during late night BlogTV shows.

It's going to be self-published, and it is being released exculsively to Kindle on 1/13/13, and it will be released on other ereading networks in the coming future.

Harken Website
Goodreads Link








Shatter Me was one of my favourites of last year and so was Destroy Me. And I have been looking forward  to this for the last few months, well, since it was made known that it would have a sequel and since the cover came out (because seriously? THE COVER IS STUNNING). 

I can't wait to see what Tahereh Mafi has in store for us now, and she's giving some #UnravelMeInATweet spoilers on her twitter page! But if you want to keep yourself unspoiled, then the book is released to the public on February 5th.








I was OBSESSED with the whole idea of The Selection, and I drank it all up. And, once again, this cover is amazing. Kiera left us on a bit of a cliffhanger at the end of the first book, and I am so ready to jump back into America's world, and see what happens to the rest of the competitors.

America's story resumes on April 23rd, which to me, is too far away. I just want to read it nooow! ;)










Robyn Scheider is one of the funniest people I've seen, through her YouTube videos and her Twitter feed. But she is also one of the most thoughtful. From what I've seen of her, she is able to create meaning and metaphor out of anything, and she does it with striking accuracy. And I'm excited to  read her first YA novel, since I've only read her Knightly Academy series which are works of comical brilliance.

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts is going to be published on June 4th,  and I can't WAIT to pick this up. No seriously, I cannot wait that long.... anyone want to get me an arc? or an early copy? or an unpublished manuscript The Devil Wears Prada style? XD




I read Lies Beneath last year when i first started my blog and I am so excited to read the second one. Not only does it contain MERMAIDS AHHH, but it also is written from Lily's POV, which will be interesting to read about, getting and outside look at the mermaids.

Anne Greenwood Brown's second book is going to be available on March 12th. 










SO those are my most anticipated of 2013! Let me know in a comment below what you are most looking forward to this year. I hope you all enjoyed my New Years Blog Spree!

Love, Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment