My Holiday Book Haul!

Thursday, 3 January 2013


I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah so when I asked my family for books for both occasions, they took me very seriously. I ended up with 15 new books, and I am here today to show you the ones that I have acquired!



From my Grandma:







From my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins


From a family friend


And that's what I got this Holiday season! As you can see, I have a lot of reading to do, so I will be going now! But I will leave you with two things; one is to comment below with the books you got, or link me to your hauls! Second is a picture of my desk as I am writing this. It is basically a mess of books and other things, including a shattered iPhone off to the side and a Dalek clock!

Come back tomorrow for another post in the New Years Blog Spree! 
Love,
Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment