Happy New Year!

Tuesday, 1 January 2013


Happy New Year to all of you!

This year has been a whirlwind adventure that has left my head reeling. This year alone, I have gone into grade 11, failed my first test, went to France, pulled multiple all-nighters, started my blog, read some beautiful books, and met some wonderful people. 

2012 has been a wonderful year but I want to start things off right for 2013. That's why from today, January 1st, until January 7th, there will be a post up every single day. I want to get into the habit of posting more, and even if I havent read a book, I want to take part in more memes, and I want to make more Book Banters (my title for generic book discussions).

So here's the agenda:
Tuesday, January 1st:  
 The 2012 book survey from The Perpetual Page Turner!

Wednesday, January 2nd:
Reading and Blogging Resolutions!

Thursday, January 3rd:
Christmas/ Holiday Book Haul!

Friday, January 4th:
Top 12 books of 2012!

Saturday, January 5th:
Book Review of BEAUTIFUL CHAOS by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Sunday, January 6th:
December Wrap up and January TBR

Monday, January 7th: 
My most anticipated of 2013!

I really hope you all stick around, and if you want to, follow along with me! I hope you all had a fantastic year, and here's to an even better one! I leave you now with a quote by the wonderful Neil Gaiman:

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

Happy New Year, 
Love,
Indigo Wayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment