December Wrap Up and January TBR

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Welcome to day 6 of my New Years Blog Spree! Wow, this has been a blast so far, and it's really gotten me thinking about new posts to do :) But now, here are the books I read in December and the ones that I want to read in January!

Books Read in December


                                
Beautiful Darkness                                                                          The Kite Runner            
By Kami Garcia and Margaret                                                       By Khaled Hosseini      
Stohl                                                                                                   4/5 stars   
5/5 stars                                                             


Books to be read in January

                
      Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein       Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Stardust by Neil Gaiman
                       


I have aimed to read only three books this month because I have exams this month; 4 of them. But I hope I get to read these and let me know what you'll be reading this month in the comments! :D

-Indigo
@Indigowayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment