Regarding my Absence

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Hi everyone! It's been about a week or so since I posted my last review, and i am SO sorry that I've been slightly unattached from the blogosphere. I haven't been on twitter recently, and I haven't been very good with keeping up to date on my Goodreads account. I hate to say that the reason is, yes, because of school. I'm in 11th grade so right now, i'm swimming in a sea of projects and essays and book reports and math tests. In my mind, my education and schooling comes first, and I hate that my blog is being pushed to the back burner so much.

I have been trying to get some reading in, but with school from 8-3, and work every day from 4-6 and homework on top of that, I've been very slow in my reading and I have reviews piling up all over the place from the last few weeks of summer. I will have those up very soon though.

I hope you all understand that this first month of school has been quite hectic, but I'm glad that im getting used to the new routine, and will soon have A LOT more free time to spend on my blog :)

I have four, soon to be five, new reviews that I am writing and im very excited to be sharing them with you, so I hope you all stick around and I hope to see you all soon!

Happy Reading!
-Indigo
@Indigowayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment