Libster Blog Award!

Sunday, 8 July 2012

So, I have been tagged by Katie @ Breath of Books for the Libster Blog Award! Everyone should go check out and follow Katie's blog and tell her that I sent you! Here are the rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Tag 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers.
4. Tell these bloggers that you tagged them.

Lets get to it!

11 Facts about me:

1. I used to dance professionally with the Toronto Ballet from when I was 11 to when I was 14. I danced on pointe. After dancing a piece from Swan Lake, an incident with my shoes has messed up my feet, so I can't dance anymore.
2. I read my first book at age three. It was the a Disney Faires book by Gail Carson Lavine.
3. When I was little, my life's ambition was to dance Odette in Swan Lake. It was the last piece I ever danced.
4. I am a disagnosed insomniac.
5. I used to be very reckless with my books, so I would give them all away. I only started collecting my books about three years ago.
6. I have broken 22 bones. (2 arms, 3 ribs, 4 toes, 2 hands, 2 feet, 4 breaks in my leg, collarbone, 3 fingers, shoulder)
7. My favorite Disney princesses are Belle, Rapunzel, and Merida.
8. I was first read Harry Potter my my dad when I was 4. I saw the final movie when I was 14. Harry has been part of my life for over a decade.
9. I like to burn Candles.
10. I love We The Kings and Relient K.
11. I have been skydiving. Twice.

Here are the 11 Other blogger I am tagging! I also tagging some book-tubers, which is kind of cheating, because they have a lot of subscribers, but oh well!


1. Teresa from Readers Live 1000 Lives
2. Hollie from Music, Books, and Tea
3. The Girls from Teenage Fiction
4. Catherine from The Book Parade
5. Ariel from Books Unbound
6. Raeleen from Padfoot and Prongs 07
7. Charley from Charley Reads
8. Gina from Behind a Million and One Pages
9. Mirely from Rumor Has It
10. Becca from Omfg Books
11. Mel from Harley Bear Book Blog

Here are the questions that I have been asked!

1. What is your favorite thing about book blogging?
I think it's just being apart of a community that really loves to read. Through book blogging I have discovered  so many new books and i also love sharing my ideas on books.

2. What book are your currently reading?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.

3. What are five books you want to read this summer?
I want to read a few classic novels, starting with Pride and Prejudice and Animal Farm.

4. How long have you been blogging?
4 months.

5. Do you participate in any memes? If so, which ones?
I sometimes participate in Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, and In My Mailbox. :)

6. Who is your favorite author?
John Green for sure. He has a way with words.

7. Do you prefer series or stand-alone books?
Depends on the story and if there is more to tell or not. If there is, a series would be best.

8. Do you have a Goodreads account?
Yes! It's right here!!

9. Have you gotten any ARCs since you've started blogging?
Yes! I got Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade, Starring Me by Krista Mcgee and Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown, all from Net Galley.

10. What upcoming book are you looking forward to the most?
Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer!

11. Do you like to write to as well, or do you only like to read?
I love to write, but im not very good at it. I write a lot of poetry and a few longer pieces.

Questions for those I've tagged:
1. What was the first book you remember reading?
2. What was your first review of?
3. Who is your favorite author, and favorite book by said author.
4. What does your family think about your blogging?
5. What is your favorite series?
6. What is your favorite summer read?
7. How old were you when you got started reading?
8. Where is your favorite place to read?
9. What is your favorite classic novel?
10. Worst cliche in YA?
11. Favorite book this year?

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all soon!!





1 comment

  1. Getting to learn more about you has been fun! It's so cool that you used to do ballet, and really sad that you messed up your foot. I used to be an amazing singer, and about 2 years ago my voice changed and now it's painful to sing, so I can relate.

    I'm looking forward to learning more about you! New follower!

    Debz @ Debz Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete