Waiting on Wednesday: Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine 
Welcome back to another 'Waiting On' Wednesday! Yesterday, when I should have been studying for my exams, I was on different catalogs for different publishers, looking at the books that are coming out soon. And I found Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson in the HarperTeen one! It is a prequel of sorts to Peter Pan and it explains the relationship he had with Tiger Lily before Wendy Darling arrived. I read the Synopsis and I was hooked! I actually sent in a request for an Advanced Readers Copy because I want to read it so bad! here is then cover, and what it's about:


Goodreads Summary

Before Peter Pan belonged to Wendy, he belonged to the girl with the crow feather in her hair. . . .

Fifteen-year-old Tiger Lily doesn't believe in love stories or happy endings. Then she meets the alluring teenage Peter Pan in the forbidden woods of Neverland and immediately falls under his spell.

Peter is unlike anyone she's ever known. Impetuous and brave, he both scares and enthralls her. As the leader of the Lost Boys, the most fearsome of Neverland's inhabitants, Peter is an unthinkable match for Tiger Lily. Soon, she is risking everything—her family, her future—to be with him. When she is faced with marriage to a terrible man in her own tribe, she must choose between the life she's always known and running away to an uncertain future with Peter.

With enemies threatening to tear them apart, the lovers seem doomed. But it's the arrival of Wendy Darling, an English girl who's everything Tiger Lily is not, that leads Tiger Lily to discover that the most dangerous enemies can live inside even the most loyal and loving heart.

From the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches comes a magical and bewitching story of the romance between a fearless heroine and the boy who wouldn't grow up.
I mean, come on! How amazing does this book sound! And even if I don't get the ARC copy of this book, I will sure to go out and actually buy this! This is one of my most anticipated books I've seen so far this year! Leave yours in the comments, and leave your WOW and ill be sure to check them out as well!
-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

1 comment

  1. I read and reviewed this a couple weeks ago and I enjoyed it but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I hope you love it!
    Candace coming from
    Novels, News & Notes
    today.

    ReplyDelete