Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Beach Reads!

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
 This weeks theme is the top ten beach reads that I would recommend.
I really like beach reads, but I've run out of good ones! So hopefully this list will help you find some summer reads  and ill find some new ones too! Comment below with your favorite beach read!

#1: 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson 
This is one of those cute impossible novels that I read a few years back while sitting by the lake. It's light, fun, and has a very summer-y feel to it. 

#2: Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita
This series of six or seven books is very cutesy and I think a lot of people would enjoy this as a quick summer read.

#3. Free Fall by Wendy A. Lewis
 I read this book years ago during the summer, but every summer I go back to it. There is something about it that just screams summer to me.   

#4: The Anatomy of Wings by Jennifer E Smith
This book is set in Australia during the summer, and oh my god. I love this book. Just, read it. 
#5: Airhead by Meg Cabot
This is such a fun, out of body experience novel. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to a lot of people.

#6: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Anne Brashares
It has summer romance, hot boys, and magical pants.... what more could you ask for?

#7: Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
All of Sarah Dessens books make for great beach reads, but there is something about this one in particular that has this nostalgic, dream like feel to it.
And thats all for me on this topic! comment below with you TTT and make sure you follow the blog for more future adventures!

-Indigo
@Indigowayworth

3 comments

  1. Great list, haven't read many Sarah Dessen novels but planning on reading more this summer.
    My TTT; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-beach-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Airhead and need to go back and finish the series. I really like 13 Little Blue Envelopes, but never got a chance to pick up the sequel. Have you read it? Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-11S

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rockysiverteenlibrarian Yes! i loved the second Little Blue Envelopes book! I thought it was the perfect ending!

    ReplyDelete