May Favourites!

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Hey everyone and welcome to my April Favorites post! I will be talking about my favorite books, tv shows, movies, and music that i have been reading, watching, and listening to this month! Lets's go!!

Books
  
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Entwined by Heather Dixon

Television and Movies


  
Avatar The Last Airbender season 1
Pretty Little Liars season 2

Music
  

Zen Garden by Callie Moore
Starship Soundtrack by Team Starkid 
Sunshine State of Mind by We The Kings

Thanks for coming back again this month and I know this is a week late but I hope you enojy! In the comments, tell me what you were reading, watching, and listening to during the month of May! Or tell me on twitter! I'll see you guys soon!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth



No comments:

Post a Comment