Waiting on Wednesday; Severed Heads, Broken Hearts

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Hello! Today I am here with my first Waiting on Wednesday! I am super excited to start this meme, so lets get right into it! The book I cannot wait to be released is called Severed Heads, Broken Hearts and is written by Robyn Schenider.

Goodreads Summary
Ezra Faulkner believes that everyone suffers a defining tragedy: it appears that his has just occurred. But this new tragic self might have its own appeal, especially after he meets the clever, oddly sexy Cassidy Thorpe, a girl who launches him into a series of transformative adventures that help Ezra learn the truth about tragedy: unlike lightning, it can and will strike the same place twice.

I follw Robyn on twitter and facebook and have been around long enough to see this book develop, and although the publication date isnt set and there is no cover, I am going to preorder it and I WILL devower this book!

Fun Fact! Robyn Scneider is actually Violet Haberdasher. Violet is her pen name.

I'll see you on Friday with another review! I hope your wednesdays are gerat!
-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

4 comments

  1. Never heard of this one before, but it sounds neat!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summary sounds really fascinating! Thanks for having the confidence to share :D

    Here's my WoW! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete