Top Ten Tuesday - May 22nd, 2012

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Today's topic is the ten blogs that I read that aren't book related. I decided to cut out all my tumblr sites because I spend so much time on tumblr and they are all fangirl-ly blogs, so I only really have four blogs.... SO lets go!

#1: CPCoulter.com
This is CP Coulters blog. I am in love with her writing and she is just adorable. Also her posts make me flail and make me happy. For those who don't  know who she is, she is the author of a wonderful glee fanfiction called Dalton- seriously. Go read it.

#2: arsunshine.blogspot.com
A-Ray used to do a Twilight podcast on iTunes and that's how I found her, but her posts are funny and she writes really honest posts about university.

#3. TheOatmeal.com
Honestly, hilarity at its finest.

#4. ElleAndBlair.com 
I really am into makeup and fashion and if you watch tomorrow, I have a post about their new book!

And thats it for today! I'll see you all tomorrow! Happy reading!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

2 comments

  1. Awesome list of new discoveries for me. I only knew of The Oatmeal which I love.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned about the Oatmeal from this week's top ten. I'm sure glad. Very funny.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete