Top Ten Tuesday - May 15th

Tuesday, 15 May 2012


 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Welcome back to another top ten Tuesday everyone! I know I wasn’t here last week, but I’m back now! Today’s topic is the top ten author’s id like to see on a reality show.

#1: John Green on Canada’s Greatest Know It All.
John knows a lot of trivial things and I think that he would do well. I would also like to see him be smart and freak out at times :P.

#2.Violet Haberdasher on Minute to Win It.
I love Violet and I watch her YouTube videos and follow her on twitter. I’d like to see how many of these party tricks she could accomplish.

#3. Kiera Cass on The Real Housewives of where ever.
I think that Kiera could be an over the top rich girl. I’m not sure why, but I could just see her telling someone to ‘hold ma earrins’ :P

#4. Kaleb Nation on American Idol
He’s a great singer and I love him half to death.

#5.  Tahereh Mafi on Wipeout.
Her commentary would be so funny and I would watch every episode with her. She's witty and sarcastic and I would be laughing my head of every single minute.

That’s all I can really think of! I don’t watch much television but I know those shows! Hope you are all having a good Tuesday and ill see you soon!

-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment