Top Ten Book's I'd Like To See Made Into a Movie

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! This weeks topic is the ten books i'd like to see made into a movie. So, lets get started! 

1) Looking for Alaska
It might be the fact that I have this aspiration in like to BE Alaska, or because I love Alaska's story. I think we need to see this one day made into a movie. It is a coming of age story that deals with teen sexuality, friends, and death. I think it could be a great movie.

2) The Fault in Our Stars
This movie would make me sob so much, but it needs to be made. Its a cancer movie that isnt about cancer and there really is nothing like it.

3) The Selection
I know that this is actually being optioned as a TV show, but tv show aside, a movie would be sooo cool! (Review for the Selection is coming tomorrow!)

4)Catching Fire and Mocking Jay
I need to see who will portray Finnick and Annie like I need water!

5) Bran Hambric
I have been obsessed with this book for the longest time, and I feel like it NEEDS to be a movie. It would be so cool!

6) Bunheads
I love the art of pointe ballet, and this novel was a great love triangle between Hannah, Jacob, and the Manhattan Ballet.

7) 13 Little Blue Envelopes
I think that Maureen Johnson's two books would make a great flick, and the settings would be beautiful!

8) Sisterhood Everlasting
I just really wasn't satisfied with the ending in the movies, and this gives Hollywood another chance!

9) 13 Reasons Why
Such a beautiful book, and I really think that this unique book would make an interesting movie.

10) The Magic in Manhattan Series
Come on, who wouldnt love to see this in movie format?!

Thats all for me today! See you guys tomorrow!
-Indigo
@IndigoWayworth

No comments:

Post a Comment