Top Ten All Time Favourite Characters

Tuesday, 24 April 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This is my first time doing this meme and of course it's a hard one; top ten favourite characters! How can i choose 10? Well, i tried and I thought long and hard about these, and here are my favourites!

1. Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars
Hazel is definatly one of my favourite characters and has been since i read the first line in TFiOS. She is so strong, and throught the entire book, she is nothing but selfless. She is strong and she doesn't want to hurt anyone by her having cancer. She is a strong person who i absolutly adore. And she is super eloquent. I like that too.

2. Francesca 'Frankie' Waters from Knightly Academy
Let's just say that i have a slight girl crush on Frankie. Not only is she a complete bad ass, but she is smart, witty and just overall perfect. I've been in love with her ever since she first came onto the page in the first Knightly book.
(Seriously, everyone should go read Knightly Academy by Violet Haberdasher. Go. Now)

3. Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games Trilogy
Finnick, to me, is one of the most well written characters in the series. He was at first made out to be just some well trained and attractive guy, but as the story progresses, you learn more about his past with Annie and he is just so fantastic.

4. Bridget Vreeland from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series
She was always one of my favourites, and just her ability to love made me love her even more. The love she had for her family, and the sisterhood, and everyone she met was just so inspiring.

5.Severus Snape from Harry Potter
While reading the books (1-6) i wasnt a fan of him, but since i'm a huge fan of antithesis, I really enjoyed Snapes story. He did everything he did for love, and for me, thats makes him a good guy in my mind.

6. Astara from Bran Hambric
Astara is a great character that makes me really want to have her as a friend. She is so great and really makes me realize what a real friend is. Shes also magical (No, really)

7. Cinna from The Hunger Games
He just made me smile. :) He didn't deserve to die, but he died heroically, which is what a person of his magnitude deserved.

8. Minho from The Maze Runner Series
He became such a leader and was someone whom i could see the Gladers trusting and being a friend with. He really was a great voice of reason in the group.

9.Hannah Ward from Bun Heads
She was commited to what she was doing and she really was faced with a tough situation which she handed well. She was also just plain awesome.

10. Lena Holoway from Delirium
She went against everything she knew because she wanted to learn. She wanted to learn and by doing that, she learned the truth and was able to make her own choices.

Thanks for sticking with me! I hope you guys have had an awesome Tuesday!!

-Indigo
@indigowayworth





















No comments:

Post a Comment