April Favorites!

Monday, 30 April 2012

Hey everyone and welcome to my April Favourites post! I will be talking about my favorite books, tv shows, movies, and music that i have been reading, watching, and listening to this month! Lets's go!!

Books
Sisterhood Everlasting by Anne Brashares
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Bunheads by Sophie Flack

Television And Movies

Glee Season 3
Waiting for Superman
(A really powerful documentary about the school system. Its on Netflix.)

Music

Animal Love I by Charlene Kaye
Lady Godiva by Alex Day

                               



Thanks guys for reading! I'm currently reading The Selection by Kiera Cass and its really good so far. You guys should all go follow me on twitter, because i tweet lots about high school and books. Okay? Okay. :D
- Indigo
@IndigoWayworth



No comments:

Post a Comment